The Weidmüller Configurator combines product knowledge with CAD in the quotation process
Extra efficiency in planning
There are numerous reasons to start with the Weidmuller Configurator, and here are three of them:
Proven configuration designs in real 3D
Use digital product information based on the eCl@ss advanced standard, the integrated plausibility
and collision check with the complete digital documentation ensures 100% reliability.
Seamless E-CAD Integration
Integrated interfaces enable the simple exchange of product data between the WMC and all common engineering tools such as Zuken E³ or EPLAN Electric P8.
Interfaces for automated production
For further assembly, labelling with M-Print® PRO and cabling, the WMC provides all the digital information required for complete process automation, allowing us fast and efficient delivery.
Extra efficiency in panel planning, installation and operation
As a partner in Industrial Connectivity, we consider panel building as an integrated process – from the
planning stage through to installation and operation. The best example of this is Klippon® Connect – our offer consists of tailored application products, universal terminal blocks and process-supporting services. To get the most out of your processes, we also support you with Klippon® Services throughout all lifecycle phases.
An example is our Weidmüller Configurator (WMC) with new Fast Delivery Service for even greater flexibility in project planning. As a software solution, the WMC not only offers support for individual steps, but for panel building as an entire, seamless process, building a bridge from planning through to operation.
Simple Digital engineering
Create your configuration from over 8000 digital Weidmüller products:
- Intuitive selection of suitable components and accessories with assistants
- Drag & drop placement in the 3D view
- Preparation of parts lists, technical drawings and complete project documentation
- Online Documentation
- Start the control cabinet planning directly in the WMC or in your familiar E-CAD system and transfer your data via interfaces to the WMC.
- Take advantage of the WMC‘s product relation knowledge when selecting the optimal components on the basis of the desired service level. Installation in suitable housing with desired accessories.
- Verification of the selected combination by the integrated test assistant for maximum product safety.
- Direct enquiry from the Weidmüller Configurator with automatic offer generation within a few minutes.
Use the Fast Delivery Service to save more time
By opting for our Fast Delivery Service, you free yourself from high fixed costs for reserved production capacities, the constant provision of storage space and the purchasing of individual components.
- Offer provided in minutes
– Your order is automatically processed after completing your configuration in the WMC
- Assembly in quantities of 1 or more
– Ready-to-install assembly that meets your individual specifications
- 4-day delivery service
– Regular delivery time if you opt for the “Fast Delivery“ range
Download Weidmüller Configurator